Aug 12, 2010

Rethinking the Rethink. . . .

So it's been nearly 3 months. . . I have been out swimming with the Sharks but this place is always in the back of mind. In fact, when I would miss it too much, I returned and reread through these posts. . . 

what i found was somewhat perplexing. . . since when did I become so "political"? when did my enthusiasm get skewed into negativity? thanks for bearing with me through this. these ramblings might have been me trying to find my "angle". . . or "voice" in the blogosphere. . .

. . . either way, i hope that the heart of the matter came through. . . THINKING, wondering aloud at the everyday occurances that pass without much thought.

when i think of russellville, i feel. i feel hope. i feel disappointment. i feel excited. i feel angry. i feel energized. i feel apathetic. regardless of the feeling. . . the fact is I FEEL. do you feel? do you feel the energy bubbling under the surface?

when i feel russellville, i think. i think of what we have. i think of what we don't have. i think of who i know. and i think of who i know that (whom?) have moved on. and then i think of those who have moved on and returned. then i think of those that i would love to return. but again, i think. of people.

which leads me to think of places for interaction. . .  and it is here that i get stumped.

tired of running into people at the grocery store? where else could we rendevous?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

oh yes! please let me know what you think. . . the unabridged version is usually best. . .