Mar 29, 2010

Photo Shoot

You know when you find yourself listening to that still small voice inside (the one that usually steers you straight) and then, even better, when you act on what you hear. . . .

it seems that you then become positioned for good things!


So friday, a day I had completely to myself with no ajannda, I decided to go out visiting.
Which lead me to the ever expanding, however eerily quiet, tech campus. . . And what a treat was in store for me there!

Curiosity got the better of me when I saw a young lady in a very. . . . ummm. . . interesting get up with an equally interesting stuffed animal stretched out over the bridge.

So I stopped to inquire. . . 


How fun!

Custom created costumes.

A story.

Ambition.

 and what I love the most. . . .


FOLLOW THROUGH.




Top that with incredible photos by lydia.

Thanks girls you certainly made my day! and good luck with your next ventures!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

oh yes! please let me know what you think. . . the unabridged version is usually best. . .